Saturday, April 6, 2013

Linda Ronstadt - For Sentimental Reasons








Linda Ronstadt - For Sentimental Reasons
Elektra Records 60474 (1990)



Track Listing
1. When You Wish Upon a Star
2. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
3. You Go to My Head
4. But Not for Me
5. My Funny Valentine
6. I Get Along Without You Very Well
7. Am I Blue
8. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons
9. Straighten Up And Fly Right
10. Little Girl Blue
11. Round Midnight










Personnel:
John Guerin, Louie Bellson - drums
Linda Ronstadt - vocals
Dennis Budimir, Bob Mann - guitar
Bud Shank - alto saxophone
Plas Johnson - tenor saxophone
Warren Luening - trumpet
Chauncey Welsch - trombone
Don Grolnick - piano
Bob Magnusson, Ray Brown - bass
Mic Bell, Drake Frye, Clifford Holland, Carl Jones, Sr. - background vocals
Peter Asher - producer
Nelson Riddle - arranger, conductor
The Nelson Riddle Orchestra





No comments:

Post a Comment